IT'S ROCKET SCIENCE
In confirming a booking with It’s Rocket Science Adventures you indicate you have understood, read and accept the following terms and conditions:
- It’s Rocket Science Adventures will provide you with a booking confirmation and date.
- All workshops have a duration of 90 minutes.
- All workshops have a maximum of 30 participants per session – unless special arrangements are agreed by both parties and detailed amendments are signed on the Activity Provider Risk Assessment.
- Invoice is provided at the time of booking, your acceptance of these terms and conditions is indicated by your payment for the services within the stated terms being strictly seven days – unless both parties have determined and agreed to other terms.
- Provisions for individual participants with medical, behavioural or learning needs who require special considerations will be assessed by the classroom teacher/OSHC facility manager prior to the incursion taking place to secure the additional supervising adults that may be required.
- The classroom teacher has overall responsibility for a school incursion, and the Centre Director in the case of OSHC and Vacation Care Facilities. For Corporate or community groups the booking co-ordinator or authorised representative has overall responsibility for the workshop.
- All care is taken, however we do not take responsibility for injuries caused by misuse of our equipment.
- It’s Rocket Science Adventures workshops are directed at school aged children, educators, other professionals and parents. Workshop content information is available on our website. There are generally no prerequisites to participating in It’s Rocket Science Adventures workshops. Suggestions for age suitability have been made, you are welcome to participate, however you do so under your own volition. It’s Rocket Science Adventures takes no responsibility as to the suitability of any workshop.
- It’s Rocket Science Adventures reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to restrict, suspend or terminate your booking at any time for any reason without prior notice or liability.
- For termination of agreement and request for refunds, refer to It’s Rocket Science Adventures Cancellation Policy.
Fees & Payment
Invoices are provided from the date of booking. Invoices are payable within seven (7) business days of the invoice date.
- All pricing is exclusive of G.S.T. unless the price states G.S.T. is inclusive.
- Additional travel costs of $1 per km will apply if your school is greater than 40km distance from our company premises.
- It’s Rocket Science Adventures will endeavour to use the most economical and time-efficient route of travel to your location. Associated travel costs, including tolls, will apply if the route determined by a team member incurs such a cost for the purposes of providing you with a booked workshop.
- Payment via direct bank transfer is the accepted method of payment. We reserve the right to seek recovery of any debt remaining unpaid sixty days from the date of invoice via collection Agencies. In such circumstances, you shall be liable for any and all additional administrative and/or court costs.
Cancellations & Refunds
- It’s Rocket Science Adventures aim to provide excellence in safety, standards and customer service. We acknowledge that unforeseen circumstances may arise; however, It’s Rocket Science Adventures will not accept responsibility for these.
- Any schools and OSHC/Vacation Care that cancels within 3 weeks of a workshop will be charged at 40% of the booked fee. Absolutely no refunds will be offered for cancellations made less than 24 hours within a workshop, or where an incursion is deemed to have begun and is, for all intents and purposes, underway. The full booking fee will be charged.
- Any Business or Group that cancels within 3 weeks of a workshop will receive a 50% refund of the booked fee. Cancellations less than 14 days prior and less will not be eligible for any refund. Any cancellation received at least 31 days prior to the event will receive a full refund less $125 administration fee.
- In the event It’s Rocket Science Adventures needs to cancel the workshop, and an alternative date for rescheduling is not agreed, then a full refund will be made for any workshop payments, excluding the processing and administration fees. It’s Rocket Science Adventures will not be responsible for any cost other than the workshop payment.
Terms & Conditions
We are committed to protecting your privacy. It’s Rocket Science Adventures are bound by the National Privacy Principles contained in the Commonwealth Privacy Act 1988. Only authorised employees within the company have access to any information provided by individual customers for the sole purposes of company business. We will review and amend our Statement of Privacy, procedures and practices to ensure our company provides the highest service.
It’s Rocket Science Adventures collects personal information from the Customer or their Customer Records such as email address, business address and telephone number for the primary purpose of providing educational workshops and fulfilling the services of booking and payment. Customer Records are regarded as confidential and all information provided to our company may be recorded for the purposes of fair trade and therefore will not be divulged to any third party, other than if legally obliged to do so. It’s Rocket Science Adventures to satisfy the legal obligations of all parties, will use customer information to provide customer support, written information, worksheets or copies of records related to a booked incursion as part of an agreed contract, for the benefit of both parties.
We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by this Company will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
Employees, Suppliers & Job Applicants
It’s Rocket Science Adventures will collect personal information relating to its employees, suppliers and job applicants for the purpose of obtaining and retaining qualified staff. This purpose includes but is not limited to fulfilling employment or business contracts, company insurance coverage and satisfying the legal obligations of holding a Blue Card.